The purpose of the Seaton Area Health Matters is to provide a network for organisations, groups and individuals to improve health and wellbeing outcomes for people living in Seaton and the surrounding parishes.
Aims of the Group
- To develop a vision for the delivery of health, care and wellbeing services in the Axe Valley.
- Promote services delivered by organisations and projects that meet the needs of the area, particularly services that address those of the most vulnerable.
- Help Identify solutions that meet the needs of the area through working collaboratively and where appropriate developing a collective voice to influence the provision
- Liaise with other organisations whether statutory, private, voluntary and community
- Add value through the pooling of collective knowledge
- Communicate with network members and the general public through a range of communication platforms.
Seaton Area Health Matters role
- Co-ordinate and promote the network meetings
- Identify, celebrate and share what works and what can be done
- Encourage collaborative working
- Encourage wide engagement
Organisations or groups that:
- Deliver services/activities that improve health and wellbeing for people in Seaton and surrounding areas. For example: voluntary, community and social enterprises, councils, health trusts, private providers and individuals
- Support the purpose and aims of the Seaton Area Health Matters
- Signed the membership form with GDPR permissions.
See who we are by clicking here